Friday, May 6, 2011

Hey! Where's my Veg Post?

Several subscribers have shared with me that they didn't receive yesterday's issue of The Veg Post.

If this group includes you, I'm truly sorry. For many, the issue ended up in spam folders - probably because I used the phrase "hangover cure" in my subject line. 

To ensure that your Veg Post doesn't end up in your spam folders again, please: 
1. Open an older issue (I'm hoping they're still in your e-mail!). 
2. Scroll down towards the bottom of the e-mail. 
3. There, you'll see a link that says "Add us to your address book." 
4. Click on this link - and you should be good to go!

If the newsletter is nowhere to be found (not even in your spam folder), then please e-mail me at vegpost@gmail.com. I'm working with our service provider to help resolve this issue, and will make sure you don't have this problem again. 

For those of you who missed it, here is a link to yesterday's issue: The Veg Post, 05.05.11

Thanks for your patience, and your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment